Well......I made it to California. T and I had a great trip down. The flight went without any problems and we were able to get our seats next to each other. T rented a car so she could do the things she needed to while she was here and she dropped me off at my brother's house.
I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am, hahahahaha.
I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am, hahahahaha.



5 comments:
I'm glad you had a safe trip and that you are having fun. I am enjoying Conference sitting in my easy chair!!! Safe travels home.
What part of California? Hope you had fun. The weather is beautiful thiss time of year!
Have a safe trip coming back!
Glad you made it there safe papa! Have fun while you are down there. I'm so glad that you have gotten the hang of adding new posts to your blog, it's fun to read.
So, did you get lost in California???? You left a week ago and no one has heard from you since?
Post a Comment