Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Volkswagon






Big J, these pictures are for you. The fender is back on. I just have to tune the engine and mom can drive it. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

5 comments:

The Architect said...

Yaaaa! Can I drive it when I get back to Greybull? At least once? I want to go drive it while chris drives his and we can have a good ole' time. Though, I guess I'd have to ask mom, huh? Awesome getting it done, though. (:

Crazy 3 said...

Nice job, nice job. Too bad it had to look like that. Turn out good, hopefully it doesn't break down anymore. Just remember to stop running it over and it will look pretty good. Don't forget that that is the Jester and shouldn't be named anything else (brown turdmobile) because you can't get rid of glass etching. Have fun! Love ya papa!
BJ

The Architect said...

I disagree, or maybe papa is magic, but I fondly remember him making that glass etching disappear that was on the back window of the turdmobile. haha haha

Crazy 3 said...

No he was just clumsy! Mind you there are still two left for his gracefulness.

Roger said...

That was not clumsy, you didn't hold the A-frame to keep the ladder from falling, which caused the window to get broken. I mean, just because you were holding the ladder didn't mean that you couldn't have held the A-frame also. Arn't your arms long enough? Haha