Nice snowmen. Looks like you had fun! We didn't get that much snow. Thanks for coming to visit it was fun!
I am glad you enjoy the snow. If I could get by without packing wood etc. I would too. Your snowman is cute.
Just like old times, huh. I wish we had some snow. we got some, but not enough to stay on he groud for more than a millisecond. That snowman is almost as tall as you...are you shrinking? hehe :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice snowmen. Looks like you had fun! We didn't get that much snow. Thanks for coming to visit it was fun!
I am glad you enjoy the snow. If I could get by without packing wood etc. I would too. Your snowman is cute.
Just like old times, huh. I wish we had some snow. we got some, but not enough to stay on he groud for more than a millisecond. That snowman is almost as tall as you...are you shrinking? hehe :)
Post a Comment