
It was a great day today. I went hunting this morning and shot a small 4 point with J's rifle. I am glad that he had not picked up his rifle yet. Thanks J. I shot a hole in its lever, but other than that everything else is good. I will cut and warp it tomorrow and put it in the freezer.
6 comments:
Be careful how you warp the lever.
I could not for the life of me figure out what part of the deer was it's lever. Mom called me on a typo the other night. Fingers just moving too fast, I guess.
toN enoyreve si a tcefrep relleps ahahahah
I cooked some of the lever but I couldn't chew it with my plastic teeth. It tasted good tho.
Nice rifle!
yummy. I don't suppose you would ship some to me in the desert? Not the lever though... not a huge fan of lever!
love you
Post a Comment