I was able to go to my granddaughter's baptism and baptize her on August 30, 2008. I had a great time. This was fantastic for me because last year in August, I was able to baptize her mother and her older brother and sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Good to hear from you again. I am glad you got to baptize your grandaughter. That privelege only comes to a few.
I could not figure out what was going on when I saw that you had posted something. You know - it does not have to be ultra-cool like a baptism to be blog-worthy. Congrats on the baptism and let us hear from you more!
alright you got something on...J/K...anyway hope to see more stuff as time goes on...xo's
That is cool papa
Very cool! and nice to hear from you again. I agree with clcphd, we like to hear about the little things too... small town life is not boring to those who live in the big city and miss the little town!
Post a Comment