
Look what I saw in my backyard two days ago. One of them might not make it to see November. I have seen more bucks in my backyard this year than I have in all the years I have lived here. Ok, this makes two "Posts" in the same month. I hope that is enough for awhile, haha.



4 comments:
I would sure like to have some venison...Happy hunting!
mmmmm yummy! One of my friends from work brought me some venison steaks. Maybe I will go make some for lunch!
Have fun... and can't you shoot them if they are in your own yard even if it is not hunting season?
I don't think 2 in one month is good enough - but it is a start....
This is for maman. No, you can't shoot them in your backyard when it is not hunting season, unless you want the game warden after you.
Post a Comment