Welcome aboard. We will all learn together.
I think this will be fun for the whole.............family.Have a great day(:>)
With the exception of constant buggy attitude (at least on my computer), this is basically just typing. Good to have you involved!
Welcome to internet family
anytime you want to put some stuff on...LOL! anyway glad to have you aboard...much better than MySpace...anyway can't wait to see some stuff...xo's
So....are you a slow learner or did you change your mind?
I agree with clcphd, or did you die and not tell us. Though I can't talk much because it took me a long time to get the hang of it. luv ya
Smells like he died--- maybe that IS the problem!!! tee hee
How are our CA relatives? I have not had the chance to talk to them since a little bit after we got back from there. How did the wedding go? love ya papa
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Welcome aboard. We will all learn together.
I think this will be fun for the whole.............family.
Have a great day
(:>)
With the exception of constant buggy attitude (at least on my computer), this is basically just typing. Good to have you involved!
Welcome to internet family
anytime you want to put some stuff on...LOL! anyway glad to have you aboard...much better than MySpace...anyway can't wait to see some stuff...xo's
So....are you a slow learner or did you change your mind?
I agree with clcphd, or did you die and not tell us. Though I can't talk much because it took me a long time to get the hang of it. luv ya
Smells like he died--- maybe that IS the problem!!! tee hee
How are our CA relatives? I have not had the chance to talk to them since a little bit after we got back from there. How did the wedding go?
love ya papa
Post a Comment