Friday, December 5, 2008
Well................B made me work on the pluming again, She will say that she didn't want me to, and as per usual at the end of the job, I have more leaks than I started with. At this time, the only leak I have is the water line hose that goes to the toilet and it will have to be replaced. At lest the drain on the toilet no longer leaks. Who ever put it in to start with didn't do it right. Hopefully.......................it will never leak again, "Knock on wood".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OK. I DID NOT make him work on the plumbing. In fact, I was all set to have someone help ME do it, and he took over. The neighbor and I agree that our husbands should be banned from ever working on the plumbing. Neither of them can stop leaks!!! (In fact, they create new ones.) Right now, I am just happy to have a working toilet again.........
I really hate plumbing. We had a big deal here and kept having to rent a snake and snake the pipe outside. ggrrrrr.
Glad you got yours up and running again!
Post a Comment